Milwaukee MA917B/1 Refillable Combination pH Probe
- Body: Glass
- Reference: Double, Ag/AgCl
- Junction: Ceramic, Single
- Electrolyte: 3.5M KCl
- Range: 0-14 pH
- Tip Shape: Sphere
- Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Dimensions: 4.7 inches / 6.4 inches
- Operating Temperature: 68 to 104°F)
- Cable length: 3.3 feet
- Connection: BNC
The MA917B/1 is a lab grade refillable glass electrode designed for fast response and an extended life.
The MA917B/1 probe makes pH testing easy and fast.
Top features include:
The double junction design reduces risk of clogging with the reference cell physically separated from the intermediate electrolyte.
The MA917B/1 refillable with MA9011 3.5M KCl. This solution is sliver free. Sliver can cause silver precipitate to form at the junction resulting in clogging. Clogging causes erratic and slow readings. The ability to refill the electrolyte also extends the life of the electrode.
The glass body is easily cleaned and resistant to chemicals.
The round design of the tip provides the largest possible surface area for faster readings and is well suited to testing liquid samples.
CARE AND USE
Properly maintaining your pH probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH probe sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.